The high pressure over Utah is finally breaking down and snow showers are expected this weekend. While that’s good news for the ski resorts, the conditions in the backcountry will become dangerous – even deadly conditions could exist.
- Avalanche fences at the Canyons are being installed despite opposition
- Alaska avalanche survivor meets and thanks Arctic Guardian rescue team
- Mount Everest avalanche almost hits climbers near Camp 2
- Avalanche trapped bikers on Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier Park
- Aleutian Avalanche blasts 3 climbers down Mt Neacola