The high pressure over Utah is finally breaking down and snow showers are expected this weekend. While that’s good news for the ski resorts, the conditions in the backcountry will become dangerous – even deadly conditions could exist.
- Tahoe Avalanches: “Stupid Mistakes?” as people trigger slides
- Avalanche defendants suffer motion dismissal in court
- Elk Survived an Avalanche after fortuitous rescue by an observer
- Avalanche bombing deployed from the sky help rescuers on the ground
- Park City Mountain restricts backcountry access due to avalanche