A Japanese man removing snow from a roof triggered a rather large roof avalanche. A video caught the worker in Akita, Japan, poking a large amount of snow on a building’s roof with an extended pole. After a few moments, a huge roof avalanche crashes down – leaving a debris pile that is almost as tall as the building itself.
- ‘Are you beeping?’ Avalanche program aims to save lives in the Cascades
- Juneau Avalanche Danger: officials recommend residential evacuations
- Alpine Meadows avalanche lawsuits over dead and injured guests
- Tahoe Avalanches: “Stupid Mistakes?” as people trigger slides
- Avalanche defendants suffer motion dismissal in court