A Japanese man removing snow from a roof triggered a rather large roof avalanche. A video caught the worker in Akita, Japan, poking a large amount of snow on a building’s roof with an extended pole. After a few moments, a huge roof avalanche crashes down – leaving a debris pile that is almost as tall as the building itself.
- Tahoe Avalanches: “Stupid Mistakes?” as people trigger slides
- Avalanche defendants suffer motion dismissal in court
- Elk Survived an Avalanche after fortuitous rescue by an observer
- Avalanche bombing deployed from the sky help rescuers on the ground
- Park City Mountain restricts backcountry access due to avalanche